- Sofitel Sydney Darling Harbour + Online
12 Darling Drive, SydneyThe Institution of Surveyors NSW (ISNSW) Annual Conference (formerly Australia Day Seminar) is the premier ISNSW event. Held annually, this two-day conference attracts over 400 surveyors from metropolitan and regional areas of New South Wales. The conference content will address pressing issues common to surveyors working in New South Wales, and offers a quality, value for money education and networking experience covering a range of topics.
- 2 day event9:00 am - 16:30 pm
- Colorado Convention Center
Denver, USAGeo Week is where professionals from a wide variety of industries and disciplines come together to advance the digital technologies that help us better understand our world and combines 3 previous event brands—AEC Next, SPAR 3D and ILMF—and 4 other collocated user meetings under one roof to form a SUPER SHOW. It is the learning and networking nexus of the geospatial and built worlds. Commercial 3D technologies, the built environment, and advanced airborne/terrestrial remote sensing solutions are increasingly being integrated to enable efficiencies and improve outcomes. Geo Week is at the forefront of this integration, providing resources and events for professionals in industries including AEC, Asset & Facility Management, Disaster & Emergency Response, Earth Observation & Satellite Applications, Energy & Utilities, Infrastructure & Transportation, Land & Natural Resource Management, Mining & Aggregates, Surveying & Mapping, and Urban Planning/Smart Cities. It will host collocated events from ASPRS, MAPPS, WIPFLI and USIBD. 3,500+ attendees from 6 continents. www.geo-week.com About Diversified Communications Diversified Communications is a leading international media company with a portfolio of face-to-face exhibitions and conferences, online communities, and digital and print publications. As producers of these market-leading products, Diversified Communications connects, educates, and strengthens business communities in over 14 industries including technology, food and beverage, healthcare, natural and organic, and business management. Established in 1949 and headquartered in Portland, Maine, USA with divisions and offices around the world, Diversified Communications remains a privately held, third generation, family-owned business. For more information, visit www.divcom.com.
- 3 day event18:00 pm - 18:00 pm
- Singapore and OnlineGlobal Space and Technology Convention (GSTC) is Asia’s Premier Space & Technology event, bringing you the latest technology news, what’s hot in the satellite scene and space technology updates. Over 10 years in the making, GSTC has taken up a crucial role in highlighting how space technology and satellite communications will shape our lives here in Asia. From learning how satellite communication and data can transform urban cities, to its applications in maritime surveillance, security and IoT, GSTC is the go-to platform for your space and satellite business, to connect with the rapidly evolving space industry in Asia.
- 3 day event3:00 am - 3:00 am
- SydneyThe 2021 NSW Regional Conference will take place in the Castlereagh Hotel/NSW Masonic Club in February 2022 and promises to be a fantastic opportunity to learn and network with SSSI members and the broader surveying and spatial community. The first day will be a Digital Twin workshop, an interactive session getting ‘under the bonnet’, looking at data sharing, use cases, ‘how to’ and more; followed by the NSW Asia-Pacific Spatial Excellence Awards dinner that evening, celebrating the outstanding work being undertaken across the region. The second day will be the main conference, with speakers from across the industry presenting on various surveying and spatial topics.
- 2 day event10:00 am - 0:22 am
- Fairmont Resort, Leura, NSWThe theme for the Association of Public Authority Surveyors, NSW’s (APAS) 2022 annual conference will be ‘Surveying on the edge’. APAS was formed in 1994 to cater for needs of professionals in the surveying and spatial information industries working within state and local government and the education sector. As a cooperating association of the Institution of Surveyors NSW and through its involvement with the Board of Surveyors and Spatial Information, APAS has a significant voice in the wider surveying and spatial information community.
- 3 day event9:00 am - 17:00 pm
- Sands Expo & Convention Centre, Marina Bay Sands, SingaporeWith the rise of Industry 4.0, Geo Connect Asia looks to host their ASEAN neighbours and build on a vibrant geospatial community. The emergence of AI, blockchain, IoT, robotics and UAVs create a new dynamic and platforms for a region well equipped to take on the challenges ahead. Geo Connect Asia is your only gateway to meeting some of the world’s biggest players in geospatial technology and location intelligence solutions, right at the heart of Singapore. The Geo Connect Asia Conference provides a strategic and collaborative platform for industry professionals, government agencies and start-ups to come together to build and develop knowledge and solutions for Asia’s geospatial & location intelligence markets. It also comprises panel sessions to provide interactive responses to real and current challenges. Learn from respected key opinion leaders Geospatial professionals and thought leaders from around the world represent topically relevant areas of the industry in a collaborative and lively platform.
Key IndustriesIf you are interested in knowing about conference sponsorship opportunities and/or live or virtual meeting spaces at Geo Connect Asia 2022, please contact Rupert.Owen@montgomeryasia.com.
- 2 day event3:00 am - 3:00 am
- CanberraThe Australian Association for Unmanned Systems’ ‘RPAS in Australian Skies 2022’ conference aims to continue discussion on the safe integration of RPAS into Australian airspace. It is supported by key government and industry participants and has established itself as a landmark event in the Australian RPAS calendar. The 2022 themes will cover:
- Policy and Regulatory updates from the Department of Infrastructure, Transport, Regional Development and Communications, CASA, AirServices Australia and the Australian Defence Force relating to the use of emerging aviation technology in Australia.
- UAS Traffic Management (UTM), low level airspace, integrated airspace systems challenges and opportunities.
- Industry challenges and perspectives
- Continuing development of a professional and safe industry.
- ATSB RPAS data and trends
- Emerging technology and innovative solutions enabling integration or RPAS into Australian airspace.
- Future infrastructure requirements to enable drone delivery and advanced air mobility (AAM).
- Emerging RPAS and AAM applications – benefits, viability and social acceptance.
- 2 day event9:00 am - 17:00 pm
- Hotel Dubrovnik Palace
Dubrovnik, CroatiaThe 10th Land Administration Domain Model Workshop (LADM 2022) will be held in Dubrovnik, Croatia from 31 March to 2 April 2022. This is an on-site event at Hotel Dubrovnik Palace, with possibilities for remote participation. The workshop is being organised in conjunction with 7th Croatian Congress on Cadastre. Image credit: ©stock.adobe.com/au/incomible
- 3 day event18:00 pm - 2:00 am
- National Convention Centre Canberra and Online
31 Constitution Ave, Canberra ACT 2601
LOCATE22 - THE GEOSPATIAL EVENT
24 - 26 MAY 2022 Hosted by Geoscience Australia
- 3 day event
- RACV Royal Pines Resort Gold Coast
Ross St, Benowa, 4217The Australian Institute of Mine Surveyors (AIMS) National Conference will be held from 25 to and 27 May 2022 at the RACV Royal Pines Resort Gold Coast, Queensland. The conference will begin on the Wednesday with optional workshops and a welcome dinner, followed the next day by a full program of sessions on a range of topics plus networking with sponsors within the network market place. There will have a final dinner on Thursday evening at the hotel, while Friday will again see a full day of conferring and networking. Well-known comedian Elliot Goblet (described as “one of the most original comedians in the history of the known universe”) will be the MC for the welcome dinner, while the equally well-known sporting personality Sam Kekovich has been confirmed as the keynote speaker (“you know it makes sense”). Image credit: RACV
- 3 day event9:00 am - 17:00 pm
- Nice, FranceThe International Society for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing (ISPRS) will hold its 2022 congress in Nice, France, in June 2022. The event will be hosted by the French Society for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing. A wide-ranging program has been put together, and it includes a host of leading speakers, such as Australia’s Professor Sisi Zlatanova from the University of South Wales. More than 1500 papers will be presented in the various scientific tracks and sessions over the week. In addition to these presentations, participants will also have the chance to interact and network face-to-face with the authors in poster sessions. In order to help the registered participants to choose the sessions and the presentations to build their own program during the week, pre-recorded video presentations of the papers will made accessible before the beginning of the event through the digital platform of this event. The Congress will have a strong technology track, with a large exhibition space that will gather the major players of the geospatial business. A geospatial prospective forum will also address hot topics of our community in order to draw recommendations. The deadline for both full papers and abstracts is January 10, 2022.
- 6 day event17:00 pm - 1:00 am
- Brisbane Convention & Exhibition CentreAdvancing Earth Observation Forum 2022 will be a face-to-face, fully interactive forum. It will host user, industry, government, research and technical focused plenaries and interactive panels, poster and workshop sessions to interest and engage end-users, industry, researchers, government, analysts, start-up companies, educators and students.
- 4 day event9:00 am - 17:00 pm
- Florence, ItalyThe 16th annual congress of the Open Source Geospatial Foundation, the non-profit organisation that supports and promotes the collaborative development of free and open source geographic technologies and open geospatial data, will be held in Florence, Italy, at the Palazzo dei Congressi, Palazzo degli Affari and the University of Florence. FOSS4G (ie. Free and Open Source Software for Geospatial) brings together developers, users, decision-makers and observers from a broad spectrum of organisations and fields of operation.
- 6 day event17:00 pm - 0:30 am
- Quy Nhon, Binh Dinh, VietnamThe Ocean Optics Conference attracts a diverse audience of active practitioners in the field, including oceanographers, marine ecologists, limnologists, optical engineers, marine resource managers and policy professionals from around the world. Conference presentations will include the science of optics across all aquatic environments, research, and applications, including (but not limited to) biogeochemistry, environmental management and applications, instruments, techniques and observational systems, remote sensing, phytoplankton ecology, radiative transfer and optical theory, global change, and benthic processes. Attendees will attend plenary presentations during the day and interact with colleagues during scientific poster session receptions held in the exhibit/poster hall in the early evening. In addition to invited and contributed oral and poster presentations, the conference will provide the opportunity for community-wide discussions. NASA Earth Observatory image by Joshua Stevens, using Landsat data from the U.S. Geological Survey.
- 6 day event13:00 pm - 20:30 pm
To have your event featured on Spatial Source, please complete our event submission form.