Bentley is running a free ‘Bentley Advantage’ event at the Brisbane Convention Centre this Thursday, 14 November.
The event will focus on how Bentley’s latest advances in BIM technologies and integrated project delivery can accelerate participants’ productivity and business processes.
With breakout sessions covering building, plant, civil, GIS, and electrical infrastructure, this one-day conference will include the following content specifically targeted towards GIS and mapping practitioners:
- How Bentley’s geospatial technologies such as Bentley Map are improving 3D modelling workflows and analytics.
- How Bentley addresses information mobility through its comprehensive point-cloud solution, using federated searches and data streaming.
- Why Bentley Pointools is the industry choice for point-cloud processing, animation, and clash detection.
At the event you will hear from two Bentley Global Senior Vice Presidents, as well as Bentley’s local and global experts for GIS software.
- Bhupinder Singh, Senior Vice President, Bentley Software will deliver a keynote articulating Bentley’s product & solution roadmap.
- Bentley’s Industry Solution Director for GIS will showcase the efficiencies possible for point cloud processing & analysis across all industries.
- You will hear a user story from the US Department of Defence on the case for common spatial databases for GIS and CAD.
- You will hear from Rio Tinto, Queensland Gas Corporation & Hatch on delivering the Plant of the Future, today.
- There will be a technology zone where you can ask that nagging question you have always wanted to ask to our technical experts, one-on-one.
- That there are tracks for mining, Oil and Gas, Power Generation, GIS, Building, Structural, Water, Electrical, Transportation and more.
- Bentley will articulate their strategy for BIM, and showcase how to deliver BIM solutions across the Infrastructure lifecycle.
- You will see Solutions for delivering BIM levels 1, 2 and 3
Registration is free, but compulsory. Please visit the Bentley Advantage website for further information, including the agenda and registration.